Online Ordering, Curbside Ordering
POS Integrated Online Ordering system will give you a big saving for operation. Also, Kona Online Ordering will build your brand power to raise sales.
POS and Online order in One system
Control your online order site management easy, because POS can control Online Ordering as the same system.
KONA Online order site supports an internal Tip function which allows customers to add tips when they are paying for their food.
KONA Online order’s credit card merchant service fund your revenue instantly.
We do not hold your revenue for a long time.
Delivery with Postmates
Send the Ordered food to your customers by Postmates delivery services
Tip Sharing option
Integration with Kona Online Ordering site.
Make a Strong Brand Itentity of Your Store
Customize our online ordering site to express your store. USE Google, Faceboo, or Yelp to let the world know about your store.
Multiple Location Online Ordering
If you have multiple store locations, don’t worry, KONA Online can handle it.
You can advertise your brand domain address, and the customers choose the location and place an order.
Put the QR code on the wall
1. You can print the QR code poster and put them on the wall anywhere in the store.
2. Set up the radius from the center of the store for the customer inside the radius to be able to order by scanning QR code.
Customer Scan QR code and Order
1. Customer doesn’t need to stay on the order line nor face the cashier.
2. Customer scans the QR code.
3. Customer login with Google or Facebook account.
4. Customer pay with a credit card.
Fully Integration with POS
1. Customer can order same as Kiosk.
2. Customer choose the option for Take-out or Dine-in.
3. The order directly goes to the Kitchen Printer.
Stay in business, fight the disaster with us.
1. Try KONA POS free for 30 days.
2. Special COVID-19 counter measurement offer
√ We are offering free online order site
√ We are also waiving POS installation & usage fee
(For a limited time only, installation & usage fee waive last until June 30th of 2020)